• Self-motivation is the power that raises you to any level you seek.
• If you are truly successful, you gladly accept personal responsibility for self-motivation. You start yourself because you have the key to your own ignition switch.
• A common reason for human failure is total disregard for the power of self-motivation.
• It is impossible to motivate someone else until you’ve learned to motivate yourself.
• Opportunities are everywhere for one who understands and uses self-motivation.
• Self-motivated people make commitments, ordinary people make promises.
• Ultimately, the question of what we get out of life depends on how well we match what we want with self-motivation.
• The power of personal motivation comes from a definite, personalized plan of action and the application of that plan every day of your life.
• Before you can move upward toward pre-determined success, you must trigger your own motive power.
• Never to discover your own power and your own potential is to be mentally bedridden all of your life.
Paul J. Meyer